Please carefully complete our questionnaire. The information supplied will allow for more efficient use of time and will permit us to make a complete optometric evaluation of your visual system related to your specific needs.
To Our Patients,
There will be some important safety changes that you need to know. Please read the following carefully:
1. Face masks MUST BE WORN by all patients over the age of two.
2. Maximum of two family members per office visit.
3. Appointments will be necessary for pick-ups, repairs or adjustments. The office is not taking walk ins at this time. Thank you for understanding.
4. Special hours will be available for 65y/o or older and high risk patients.
5. Our waiting room has been redesigned for proper social distancing.
6. Office forms will be emailed prior to your appointment. Please complete the forms at least 2 days before your exam or sooner. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your appointment.
7. Please call the office or ring the door bell for entry.
8. Temperatures will be taken at the door.
9. Please cancel your appointment if you have/had any of the following symptoms within the last two weeks:
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
We realize that emergencies and other scheduling conflicts arise and are sometimes unavoidable. However, advance notice allows us to fulfill other patient’s scheduling needs and keeps the clinic operating at is most efficient level. Due to our 60-minute exams missed appointments are a significant inconvenience to your doctor, the clinic and other patients.
This policy is in place out of respect for our doctors and our clients. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot, and leave a 60-minute hole in the doctor’s schedule.
NOTE: You will never be charged for a cancellation if it is made more than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time.
Thank you for providing our office and our patients with this courtesy.
Dr. Garbus, Dr. Chu and the Family Vision Care Staff