To Our Patients and Family,
Hoping to find all of you well and have been safe at home. We are reopening Family Vision Care on May 20, 2020. There will be some important safety changes that you need to know. Please read the following carefully:
1. Face Masks will be worn by all patients over 2 years of age. Bring your face mask.
2. Maximum two family members per office visit. (Recommend only one at a time)
3. Now appointments will be necessary for picking up your contact lenses or the delivery of your glasses
4. Special hours will be available for 65 years and older and high risk patients.
5. Our waiting room will have designated space for social distancing.
6. Office forms will be emailed prior to your appointment - please complete the forms before coming into the office. Use of pens will be restricted, as much as possible.
7. Upon entering the front door, office staff will be taking your temperature
8. Please cancel your appointment if you have had any of the following within the last two weeks:
c. diagnosed with COVID 19
During this time we are taking all the necessary precautions for the safety of our patients and our staff. We want everyone to be healthy, happy and enjoy great vision. Thank you for your attention to all of these issues.
Dr. Garbus, and the Family Vision Care Staff